Monday, November 3, 2014

#MOVER

Hi All

After so long, i'm back here to share with you another thing i just discovered last Saturday during my trip to IKEA, Alexandra.

NO..NOO

That was NOT my FIRST time there BUT it was my FIRST time to discover . . .

EASY VAN!

I went IKEA to get a mattress to replace my current FOAM mattress which i hate so much! So pain la my whole back. Cant sleep at night.

Thennnnnn.. i checked with the IKEA staff when can they do the delivery of the mattress which i needed soonest possible.

They quoted me fixed rate of $55 to my house and it can only be done from 10-2pm from Monday-Friday

Like WTH?!

I'm working and when do you ever think i got the time to stay at home and wait for their delivery????????????????????????

Thennnnnnnnnnnnnn they pointed to me a booth opposite to where we were standing which states "EASY VAN"

What is "EASY VAN" all about?

EASY VAN provides mover/transportation service for heavy/bulky goods from location to location around Singapore @ VERY AFFORDABLE RATES!

Believe me, i was also shocked to see SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH DIFFERENCE between their rates and IKEA rates.

They quoted me $29 immediately NOT inclusive $10 DISCOUNT which i can get if i download their app on my phone.

IMAGINE? FROM $55 TO $19 (inclusive $10 DISCOUNT)!!!

I asked them @ 10.20pm, collected my mattress from IKEA and push the mattress to the loading/unloading area and their van came IMMEDIATELY to load my mattress and send it to my address.

i received my mattress @ 10.45pm. SEE! SOO FAST RIGHT????

Their rates start from $6

Soooooooo, if you think this is useful, just download their app into your smartphone and move your things @ CHEAPEST rate ever!

*Not paid for this ad*

#Sharingiscaring

Ok that's for now. See you again ya?

Meanwhile enjoy my MARBLE/MOCHA/ULTIMATE CHOC INDULGENCE cupcakes! Oh yes, if you wish to place your orders for HALAL cupcakes @ GREAT prices, look up our FB page @ Style Studio or Whatsapp us @ 84792391 OKAY???









No comments:

Post a Comment