Wednesday, September 3, 2014

# 3D DIY clock



In my previous post, i talked about the feature wall paint. NOW i will talk about the 3D DIY clock that is in this picture.


NICE RIGHT? BUT HOW DOES IT WORK?

Simple! The numbers are all attached with double-sided tape to be pasted on the wall while the centrepiece has to be fixed with a double-A battery and drilled into the wall (NOT A DIFFICULT JOB THOUGH).

In the package, they will also provide you with measurement tape ruler to measure your numbers distance accurately.

GOT IT?

Ok so whats the next step? 

Next step is.......... FOR YOU TO TRY LA! :D

Ooops! I forgot to mention. You can get it from GROUPON! hehe 
Discounted price around $20 plus dollars like that

Wait! No! This is not an advert. Really. (Coz nobody pays me for it and neither do i want to be paid to blog.... coz i'm bad at blogging. isn't it? ) Many of my relatives asked me when they came for my housewarming and i decide to spill the beans on my BLOG for ALL of you to know too!!!


Hurry go get your 3D DIY clock now before it goes OUT OF STOCK!





No comments:

Post a Comment