Saturday, August 30, 2014

# Hair Cream Review

KMS CALIFORNIA

HELLO again!

Today I'll be sharing a review about one of my most favourite hair cream that I apply on my hair RELIGIOUSLY every single day. I swear ladies, I am so in love with this hair cream. Previously, I had very dry hair and like most of you, my hair is really thin. There aren't much volume in it and I feel like it's just so boring and dull.

So I thought of changing my whole look. I went to my favorite hair salon and she recommended me to go on with a hair treatment, hair cut and also recommended me KMS California hair lotion. 

It is like a leave on hair cream but trust me, once you apply it on your hair, you wouldn't want to stop using it.

So, this is how the bottle and my hair looks like after use respectively :

                    

It costs only $37 and it will last you for more than a month. You can get it at any hair salon or (U-cut hair salon, located at Ghim Moh link - that's where I got mine.)

After which, you'll see more volume in your hair. It's pretty easy to apply also, not much steps. Just have to apply it on your hair after you wash it. I usually focus more on the ends of my hair as it's always prone to dryness. 

So ladies, give it a try and let me know your views! If you have any other topics to share with us, we would love to hear from you. Just drop us an email at askstylestudio@gmail.com ! :) 

Lots of love,
Style Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment