Monday, August 25, 2014

# ECZEMA

SCRATCH, SCRATCH and SCRATCH!

You will think i sound like a lemur right? I don't blame you. Now i will tell what is that actually.
I got this thingy with me since young (around 10 yrs old like that). it's RED, DRY and ITCHY patches of rash on my elbows and top skin of my feet (don't know what it's called. it's near to my toes area)

I don't know how i got it BUT most doctors i went to said it's an inflammation of the skin due to allergic reaction to bacteria exposure (something like that la).

So, my mom used to bring me to the doctor and get those creams from them which costs about $40-50. Sounds reasonable? NO! This price is for a SMALL, i repeat, SMALL CONTAINER of cream. Around this size la. (managed to find one image that looks like the size, online)



 
                                                                    Credit: www.frbiz.com


SEE! SOO SMALL RIGHT? *Slaps forehead. Never Mind that, Now let's get back to the purpose of my writing today.

I want to share with you all out there who has the same problem as what i had AND to those who wish to moisturise your body with an AFFORDABLE, EFFECTIVE cream.

So, like i said, i had eczema till i was recently introduced by a friend to this cream called EUCERIN. Yes, you heard it right. EUCERIN. This cream can be easily found in MOST UNITY, GUARDIAN and WATSONS.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i didn't know about it TILL recently ONLY. (soo ignorant lor. tsk)  I went to WATSON'S SALE @ Singapore expo last June'14 and got it @ $17+/bottle (with discount). Usual price: $30+ i last saw.




when i went there and buy, guess what? I got it along with another eucerin sample bottle for FREE!
So i just grab la. The $17+ bottle smells great for a moisturiser BUT the sample bottle smells EGGY (if there is a word for it *giggles*) It's like smell of raw eggs. (pic below)






I applied these for like 1 month and i tell you it WORKS better than all the doctor's medicine. REALLY! This is the FIRST time i buy something from the neighbourhood store like Watsons that works on me. How to use? Just apply the cream on your body or eczema affected areas like a moisturiser EVERYDAY. I repeat, EVERYDAY HOR! Don't use for alternate days or so and expect "MAGIC"

FYI, im NOT PAID to advertise this product OK. I'm sharing this with you all COZ there was once i took a train back home and i saw this school boy who has the same problem as i had and he had eczema on his hands, legs and face (i really thank god for not having the eczema on my face).I felt soo pitiful for the boy coz i felt what he is feeling now and i really want to spread this so called "cure" around for more people to know and try it out and GET RID of this eczema.

So those who tried and works for you, please spread the word around and help those around us who suffers the same. I suggest, if you have any other allergies, please forward this allergies to the salesperson and check if you can use this product without any interference ya?

Till then!
Style Studio
















No comments:

Post a Comment